Social leaders can also play some roles in increasing and maintaining productivity levels. Their roles may be classified into some categories. Let’s find out the role of society in increasing productivity which is mentioned below:
Role of society for increasing productivity
- Motivation: Motivating other people to increase productivity.
- Prizes: Giving respect and rewards for increasing.
- Advising: Explaining the benefits of productivity to people.
- Warning: Describing the bad effects of low productivity.
- Punishment: Social leaders can help in case of disciplinary action.
- Showing various examples: Arranging various programs about productivity.
- Training: Giving various training on productivity.
- Atmosphere: Society can create a managerial environment for increasing productivity.
- Medium: Choosing media that cover most numbers of people in society.
- Feedback: Getting feedback from people about what they have learned.
You May Like Also:
- Definition of Productivity
- 17 Benefits of High Productivity
- 10 major causes of low productivity
- Relationship between training and productivity
- How technology increases productivity
- Role of Government to Increase Productivity
- Role of Trade Union Leaders for Increasing Productivity
- 10 Management techniques to improve productivity
- 12 Factors affecting productivity in an organization
- Motivational tools for employees to improve productivity
- Measuring productivity in the workplace
- Role of Family Members & Religious Leaders in Improving productivity
- Existing Productivity Level in the Public Industries Sector in Bangladesh
- Reasons for low productivity in a private organization in Bangladesh
- Means of Maintaining Productivity Level in Public Organizations Bangladesh